Toddler Christmas gifts are so much fun to buy. They get all the best toys!
We really enjoyed bringing these Christmas gift ideas together. We’ve covered a range of budgets, different toddler interests and the latest trending toddler Christmas gifts so you can find something here for all the toddlers in your life.
This post includes affiliate links.
1. Duplo Bakery, $39.99, LEGO – Duplo is always a hit with toddlers. The benefit is that you know it’s durable, built to last and they will play with it for many years to come. We fell in love with this adorable bakery set as soon as we saw it.
2. Bluey Large Personalised Bento, $49.95, Stuck On You – no list of toddler Christmas gifts would be complete without some Bluey! The Stuck On You bento boxes are great quality and just the right size for a hungry toddler.
3. Mocka Kids BBQ, $59.95, Mocka – this is an alternative to a toy kitchen which always makes a popular toddler Christmas gift. A bbq is so very Australian and will create hours of fun and entertainment.
4. Kid Made Modern Confetti Crayons, $17.95, Entropy – crayons and other craft supplies are perfect stocking fillers for toddlers and these ones are just a bit more fun than regular crayons.
5. Janod Cocoon Rainbow Turtle, $64.95, Lime Tree Kids – we love stacking rainbows! This one is a stacking rainbow combined with the fun of a pet and pull along toy. What’s not to love?!
6. Orbit Mighty Metal Kids Push Along Lawn Mower, $39.95, YardGames – toddlers love to mimic what they see their parents do and in our experience, mowing the lawn is no different. This one makes realistic mechanical clicking noises and is made from durable powder coated metal.
7. Mudpuppy Charades Board Game, $30, Gifts Australia – board games can be quite challenging to play with toddlers… but charades is a bit different! They can look at the pictures and have fun acting it out. It will likely have you in stitches trying to figure it out!
8. Ariel Tropical Dress, $54.95, Oobi – everything at Oobi is just stunning but we had to pick one and it was this gorgeous dress. The perfect Christmas Day dress!
9. First Creations Bath Crayons, $6.95, Entropy – if you’ve never tried bath crayons, they are so much fun! Your toddler can make as much mess as they like, exploring their creative side in the bath… and it all washes away!
10. Skip Hop Zoo Let’s Brunch Set, $49.95, The Stork Nest – isn’t this the cutest?! It comes with 16 pieces to make the cutest pretend brunch. It would go perfectly with a kids tea set for a themed gift.
11. Bluey Grannies Pack, $17.99, Toy Universe – another Bluey gift because we know toddlers want all the Bluey things! The grannies – Janet and Rita – are our favourites!
12. The WeDo Game Toddler Edition, $39.95, hardtofind.com.au – toddlers really do grow up so fast and this is a wonderful gift to enjoy those wonderful toddler years just a little bit more. Create precious memories and spend special family time together with the activity ideas in the WeDo Game.
13. A-Z of Australian Animals, $30, Gifts Australia – books are always our go-to gifts. This is a beautiful gift that will not only teach toddlers the alphabet but also all about the animals that also call Australia home.
14. Duplo Truck and Tracked Excavator, $29.99, LEGO – if you have a toddler who loves all things trucks and construction, this is a great gift idea. They will love to build the set and play with it for many years to come.
15. Green Toys Tool Set, $62.95, The Iconic – we love the entire Green Toys range. They are made from 100% recycled plastic milk containers and come in the most vibrant colours. This is a 15 piece set, perfect for budding tradies.
16. QToys Ellard Tree Block Set, $101.95, Zanui – this toddler Christmas gift is on the higher end but it is certainly a heirloom set that will be treasured for many years. The 106 piece set is made from natural timber that has been sanded and finished with beeswax and natural oils.
17. Tenderleaf Toys Peacock Colours, $32.95, Entropy – the tail of this peacock has five sliding tail feathers with coloured peekaboo windows so toddlers can see the world in different colours. You can create different colour combinations or simply play with the beautiful peacock toy.
18. Jellystone Designs DIY Calm Down Bottle, $24.95, Entropy – we all need a calm down bottle at some point in our day! This is perfect for toddlers. It’s a DIY option that can be filled and reused over and over again for a sensory recharge.