When it comes to buying gifts for babies, anything practical is a definite winner… bonus if it’s also beautiful and unique. And that’s why baby bath time gifts tick all of the gift-giving boxes!
There are so many amazing products on the market – organic baby skincare, innovative toys and gorgeous bath time accessories. Here are 18 adorable, unique, and practical baby bath time gifts to get you started.
Can you handle the cuteness?
This post includes affiliate links.
1. Skip Hop Zoo Mix and Match Flippers, $24.95, The Stork Nest – suitable for 9+ months these adorable little bath time friends have interchangeable mermaid tails that twist apart for easy cleaning.
2. Aden and Anais Hooded Towel Set, $44.95, Smooch Baby – gorgeous printed cotton muslin on one side with absorbent plush terry cloth on the other and a 100% cotton muslin washcloth that is super soft on delicate baby skin.
3. Rudie Nudie by Emma Quay – $15.99, Booktopia – so while it’s not technically a gift for using at bath time, this iconic book captures the essence of the magic of bath time and the evening routine.
4. Tiger Tribe Stack and Pour Bath Egg, $15.95, Lime Tree Kids – this is a great little bath toy that can be used for stacking or fill them with water and watch the water pour out. The best part is, at the end of bath time, they can be dried and neatly packed away.
5. Little Innoscents Organic Moisture Rich Body Lotion, $12.99, Nourished Life – with ingredients like sunflower and avocado oils and shea butter, this Australian made organic moisturising lotion is gentle on baby skin. It is also cruelty-free, gluten-free and vegan.
6. Memories Brush and Comb First Curl Set, $39.95, Baby Bunting – this is a gorgeous keepsake gift that will be treasured forever.
7. Melissa and Doug Float Alongs – Playful Penguins, $29.99, Toy Universe – suitable for babies 4+ months, this set includes a book with waterproof pages and a mesh pouch for three floating penguin toys.
8. Sophie La Girafe So Pure Bath Toy, $29, Gifts Australia – you can’t go past Sophie La Girafe for a baby gift and this bath toy ticks all the right boxes. It’s made with 100% natural rubber, it’s easy to grab and it’s waterproof – that’s a winner!
9. Skip Hop Zoo Basketball Bathtime Dog, $24.95, Lime Tree Kids – this is a slam dunk baby bath time gift, literally!
10. GAIA Natural Baby Hair and Body Wash, $11.50, Baby Bunting – GAIA Natural is such a lovely, gentle brand to use on baby’s soft skin. This 2-in-1 product smells amazing!
11. Jack N’ Jill Natural Bath time shampoo and body wash, $12.95, Nourished Life – this tear free formula contains nourishing ingredients like neroli, palmarosa and ylang ylang essential oils combined with soap bark, orange pearl, glycerin and coconut oil.
12. Plan Toys submarine and submariner, $29.95, Entropy Toys – this is a sustainable toy made using natural rubber wood trees and water-based dyes. It is suitable for 12+ months.
13. Little Ethique Bath Mylk, $19.90, Nourished Life – four adorable heart-shaped solid bath melts made with babassu oil, coconut milk, cocoa butter and flaxseed oil, lightly scented with lavender oil.
14. Funny Buckets, $19, Gifts Australia – with their adorable funny faces and miniature size, Funny Buckets are an intriguing and educational toy for little ones to play with at bath time.
15. Tiger Tribe bath crayons, $9.95, Lime Tree Kids – eight vibrant bath crayons, suitable for 3+ years. They can be used on smooth, wet surfaces like bathtubs and tiles. And when bath time is over, they wipe off with a damp cloth.
16. Silicone Suction Toddler Bath Toys – Entire Zoo Collection, $29.99, Cherub Baby – stick them to the walls of the bath or connect their hands and feet together to create a chain of zoom animals. Either way this is a super fun bath time game!
17. Willow By The Sea CALM baby bath tea, $29, Nourished Life – made with a blend of organic ingredients including chamomile, calendula, lavender and linden flowers, Willow By the Sea is Australian made and owned, certified organic and vegan.
18. TubFun floating bath blocks, $44.95, Lime Tree Kids – this set includes one foam board and 15 blocks. They all float on the water and will stick to any smooth, flat surface when wet. Suitable for 18+ months the blocks are light and chunky so easy to little hands to grab.